Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Not so much updating...

I did promise to get the blog back on its feet this week, but I forgot about a few things. After getting back from vacation I had to clean out my email boxes (which had accumulated a fair bit of correspondence), file my taxes, make sure I was fully registered for school (I start my Masters on Monday! Note the description update), and hang out with my visiting parents (not that spending time with my parents is a bureaucratic chore, but it does take away from the time I spend on the computer). However, at some point the backlog of subjects I meant to but have not yet blogged about should get typed up, so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did I miss the announcement elsewhere about you starting grad school? Or did I just forget about it? Well, congrats!!!

Also, Happy May Day!

Kim said...

Welcome to the fold, fellow graduate student.

Mozglubov said...

Thanks for the congratulations! I don't think I ended up doing an official announcement... I have so many half-written things that it probably ended up in something not published.