Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Writer's Block

I have clearly been neglecting this blog too much, since yesterday I was sent a list of quotations. I am not sure there are really any excuses for my lack of recent output, although I'm sure if pressed I could do some rationalizing. More than anything, I think it comes down to an intense case of writer's block. It is not that I don't have things to say, but that I just cannot seem to get them out. I get home from work, eat some dinner, and then I just cannot seem to bring myself to start writing. I am hoping the simple fact of announcing my authorial inadequacies might help loosen up the mental cogs, but if anyone has any other ideas I am open to hearing them. Otherwise, stay tuned for (hopefully timely) updates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same issue some times. I have at least three posts lined up that I have began to write about, or ideas I have. Unfortunately, I cannot bring myself to finish them. i am never happy with the final product. Super annoying.

Mozglubov said...

You still seem to post much more frequently than I do! I am aiming to improve, but clearly improvement is a slow process...